Our FAQs

If you have a question about our expert garage services, we may have answered it in our frequently asked questions below.

Yes you can! You will need a valid MOT certificate in order to Tax your vehicle.

This depends. If your car fails its MOT but still has a valid certificate, you can continue to drive it legally until it expires. If you do not have a valid MOT certificate, you can no longer drive your vehicle.

No, we will never action repairs without your say so. We believe in complete transparency. So if your car fails, we will offer to fix it for you. But you are more than welcome to take your car elsewhere.

If you leave your vehicle with us for repairs we can test it again within 10 working days. You will only need a partial re-test which we do not charge for.

VAG stands for Volkswagen Audi Group. They are a German multinational automotive manufacturer.

Being VAG specialists means that our technicians have been trained to offer expert servicing, maintenance and repairs for VW, Audi, Seat and Skoda vehicles. Furthermore, we have access to some of the leading and latest automotive equipment and software for brand new vehicles. We can also offer the same diagnostics and repairs as the main dealers.

If you car is under warranty, we can carry out repairs and supply OE and genuine parts as per the manufacturer’s standards. Therefore, we can action repairs without compromising the warranty.

Yes we do! We have all the equipment needed to MOT your van. 

Call Cooke Motors

If we haven’t managed to answer your question in our FAQs above, do not hesitate to give us a call.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website: Find out more.